Mirror Question

Hello,

My passenger side mirror has broken off. I have a '97 Taurus... This mirror is the electronic kind. I have very little money to spend. It appears that the few bolts broke off and a few pieces of the plastic on the inside portion of the mirror. Do you think that I can just Gorilla Glue it back on?

Reply to
Hoops

Its worth a try since you cant afford a new mirror. You could also try a junk yard. Expect to pay half of new price or less.

Reply to
Scott M