No Cop Car

I got a good laugh last night. I stopped behind a late model Crown Vistoria at a stoplight. The car had dual exhaut, a small spooler on the rear edge of the trunk lid, and a couple of antennas. The licence plate said - NOCOPCAR

Ed

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
C. E. White

it was no cop car it wasent in a fire lmfao

hurc ast

Reply to
hurricane 575

Yeah...sure it did....."NOCOPCAR" is EIGHT charactors.....wont fit on a plate.

Reply to
DR. FAFOOFNlK

In WV I have a custom set of tags that have 8 characters so I wouldn't nessecarily rule it out for that car.

Reply to
B. Walker

Reply to
DR. FAFOOFNlK

Sure it will in North Carolina. If you don't believe me see :

notice the line that says "This personalized plate mayhave 8 characters"

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

Well, I am in North Carolina, not California, Nevada, Hawaii or Arizona (although Hawaii might be nice..).

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White