oil pressure gauge

That is a lot like asking a doctor I have a stomach ach, what is wrong? Maybe it's the green baloney you ate, or you have gas. Maybe it's that time of the month.

You either have no oil pressure, or there is a problem with the gauge system.

Reply to
Thomas Moats

Sharon K. Cooke

when i start my car /a few seconds later my gauge should move up showing pressure but it is not can someone tell me what is wrong it is a ford probe help please thx. asap

Reply to
steve monardo