Old Ford question

Hi, I am looking for specs and dimensions for 1968 Ford Galaxie Conv. Does anyone out there have any old literature, or a classic car web site link with this info? Tried a google search, but haven't come with any info yet. TIA Bob

Reply to
BeeP

I have a genuine 1968 Ford/Meteor/Mercury shop manual. Let me know what info you need, I might be able to help you. I am also willing to sell this manual for US $100.00 plus shipping and handling.

Reply to
rjtvd

Reply to
BeeP

Hello Bob, Unfortunately, shop manuals don't contain outside measurements of vehicles since they are irrelevent to repair procedings. All I can tell you, is that the fuel cap. was 25 US gallons, 21 Imp g. or 94 litres. Sorry, that's all I could find. Good luck, Remo

Reply to
rjtvd

119" wheelbase, 3639 lbs, 213" overall length, 79" overall width, 56.9" high (empty), front overhang 34.4", rear 56.6" track 62" front and rear. 5.5" ground clearance, 7.35:15 tires
Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

You can try here

They have a bunch of oldliterature on line. Might be something there to help you.

Reply to
Jim Warman

Thanks, all, for your responses. The info is just what I needed. Bob

Conv.

Reply to
BeeP