PINGING WARMAN

Hi Jim.

Quick question if I can...

I just got my 1993 Cobra saftied at Woodridge and on the road. Finally.

It runs very good, but not great. Idle is smooth, but not flawless.

There is a definite vacuum leak - evidenced by the loud whining sound that lasts for 1 or 2 seconds after I turn the engine off.

In your experience, where would you look first for this? If I can't find it, obviously it's going back to Woodridge, but Gerry Wood has enough of my money...(the fuel pump on my Zephyr just went too).

Thanks for any assistance Jim.

Brad

Reply to
Brad and Karen