Pontiac G6 or Ford Fusion V6?

FBR, I don't have a URL at the moment, but I do have some pics on my 'puter. I'll se if I can set up a quick URL and post some pics.

Reply to
Cool Jet

Thats because you are driving a foriegn car and they are better than American.

Reply to
Lumpy Rutherford

Based on having owned an Escort (2000) I would stay far away from Ford.

Go with Pontiac...they're great cars at an exceptional value.

Reply to
John A. Bailo

The G6 and Fusion all new vehicles. Their certainly is nothing in the 2006 Fusion that was in an Escort built six years ago. LOL

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Reply to
John A. Bailo

Before buying a Fusion see the Mazda 6 from whence it came.

Reply to
Spam Hater

Although The 6 and the Fusion share the same basic Ford chassis, they are different vehicles in total. The Mazda costs more to but the Mazda has a longer 4/50 warranty.

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Just got rid of a ten y/o T-bird--V8, no ABS, no traction control--and replaced it with a Nissan Maxima, my first rice rocket--FWD, switchable traction control, 4 wheel discs, load sensing ABS. I've had the opportunity to drive the Max on snowy roads. While the T-bird was always a handful, the Max has no problem under any conditions. Plus, even though both cars weigh about the same, and have the same wheelbase, the Max is a rocket ship compared to the Bird.

I wanted a Mustang GT, when I bought the Max, but the Ford dealers were non-responsive, while the Nissan dealer fell all over themselves trying to be helpful. Unlike the Ford slug, the Nissan sales chick was knowledgeable about the technical aspects of the car. With the exception of Daimler-Chrysler (and I have nagging doubts about their quality), American carmaker are killing themselves with their crappy attitudes. At today's prices, cars are no longer throw away toys, unlike the good ole '60's.

Reply to
Jorge W. Arbusto