Before you buy a G6 Convertible

I just found out that Chrysler is comming out with a 2008 Sebring hardtop convertible, I found some info on the web about it. Its the same fold in the trunk type but the body looks better than the G6 especially with the top down, it doesn't have that bathtub look of the G6. But the good part is that the Sebring will be offer much better performance in the HP and torque range than the G6 GTP complete with dual exhaust. Pricee will also be lower than the G6 with higher tech v6 engines.

Reply to
Kristoph Kringle

"Much better performance" might be a stretch. The max hp is 235hp from the

3.5. (the G6 has 227) That's okay either way. Autoweek just did a brief write-up on it - I believe they're going to offer a vinyl top, a cloth top, and a hard top, in increasing order of cost. The Sebring has been stretched to allow some small luggage behind where the top goes, which is a nice idea. It looks a little funny in way, because of where they stretched it, but I agree it does look pretty good. The hood is just weird.
Reply to
Joe