push button start

OK, to be accurate I should have said by "previous administrations". Is that better???

Reply to
clare

If you weren't so narrow minded, you could see the idiocy in this post...

You Americans never cease to amaze the rest of us....

Reply to
Jim Warman

Duh! That may be your personal opinion Jim but it is the law in most US states, dummy. Here in Pennsylvania we collect $136, every time one of our State Troopers catch one of you Canadians traveling I-81, violating that common sense law. LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter

As do the Canuks amaze us with their disdain for freedom and lack of logically thinking. Why don't you tell us again about how your DRLs would have prevented you from having an accident that you didn't have anyway. Perhaps you should install some flashing lights on your car so it's even more visible and convince all your neighbors to install flashing lights on their cars too, and make them good and bright and aim them in the eyes of oncoming traffic like half the DRLs on the road. You might want to use an assortment of colors too, why stick with plain white when red, blue, green, purple, yellow, orange, etc would make your cars even more eye catching. Perhaps fluorescent paint should be mandated up in Canukland too to make the most of what little sunlight you folks in the dimland get.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

If one thinks they need to be seen more readily in broad daylight, why not simply turn on the headlamps?

At least if one turns on the headlamps they need not worry about running afoul of the law, when it is time to turn on the headlamps in those states that require headlamps at times of limited vision, and they only have the DRLs illuminated? ;)

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Turning on the HLs has always worked for me. If you need to have bright front lights to see oncoming cars you surely need to have tail lights to see cars ahead of you.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

The taillights are for drivers behind you to see you. It is much easier for me to see cars ahead of me at night when they have their taillights on. I know this from experience from following vehicles or trailers with no working taillights. The taillights provide much more light that the light reflected from my headlights.

Reply to
dr_jeff