putting synthetic oil in my 2005 Expedition has paid off

Hey, putting synthetic oil in my 2005 Expedition has paid off. I just checked my oil since it has been 2,500 miles since my last oil change.
My 5.4L V8 is usually down a quart of oil or more by now. It is just down a 1/3rd of a quart now. Amazing.
Lynn
On 8/8/2018 8:25 PM, Lynn McGuire wrote:

BTW, my Expy has 196K miles on it.
Lynn