remanufactured transmission in 2005 Expedition

I just had a total failure of my automatic transmission in my 2005 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer with 194K miles. I put a Ford remanufactured
transmission in it at Legacy Ford in Rosenberg, Texas. The cost with tax included was US $4,125. The transmission comes with a three year unlimited mileage warranty and is covered by all Ford dealers in the USA.
My Expedition is in very good shape and I was not ready to replace it. I travel a lot and wanted it covered by all Ford dealers. My 5.4L V8 is good and only uses about a quart of Mobil synthetic oil every 3,000 miles or so.
Thanks, Lynn