Re: 1993 Ford Taurus Battery Light

Mine grenaded on my wife's 93. The bearing flew apart, then the bolt came

> out and went through the washer tank. > > Bob

I cleaned out and relubed the bearing while having it out. It was a little noisy but the cleaning and relube seemed to keep going OK. Some anti seize in the tension pivot and away we went. It's my beater car so experimentation is in order.

Reply to
Repairman