Re: 93 Taurus Wgn Radiator

I just lost mine. I don't know if the bottom is out or what, but I can't

> even fill it to get it home. How tough is the replacement going to be? > Anything special to look for? Thanks. > > -- > jwald > > "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli." > Clemenza - Godfather I

The hardest part will be getting the lower radiator hose back on the water pump and the trannie lines back tightened on the side.

One word of caution: if you buy a double core replacement, you will have a lot of fun trying to get the fan back on.

BOB

Reply to
BOB URZ