Re: Consumer Reports: Asian Cars Better

I have a '02 Escape, and have had no shop time with it, and I bought it new. So does that disprove your theory, since mine is fine, but your Dad's wasn't? Besides, if you really want to get down to it, the Escape is Asian, being little more than a dressed up (or down, depending on who you talk to) Mazda Tribute.

Good luck with your ranking on American cars. I'm sure it must bring you some sort of satisfaction. Personally, I think you're just a troll; posting in Ford, Chevy, et al newsgroups isn't really proving anything. It's just rambling to people who don't care what you think. They're happy with what they drive, or they'd buy something else, just like I would.

Have a great life! SC Tom

Reply to
SC Tom