Well, if he just worked on the core, i don't know what he could have
disturbed. But here is what to look for.
1) Your 100% sure its full of fluid? You actually checked it??
2) You checked the cooler lines going to the radiator for accidental
3) You checked the MLP switch connected to the gear shift?
4) You checked the multi pin connector on the drivers side that is
actually plugged into the trannie? This is a axode/ax4, SO, it needs
the electrical harness to shift.
5) the drive axles are pushed all the way into the trannie?
6) Is the VSS hooked up?
I don't see how any of this could have been affected, but check it
Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.