Re: Haynes manual instructions

"TeGGer®" sprach im news:Xns959E1DEFED00Fteggeratistop@207.14.113.17:

Unless you can find that factory service manual on eBay, it will cost > quite a bit more than a "couple of bucks".

And by the way, I've got a nearly complete set of factory 1970 Ford Car Shop Manuals acquired new when my Dad bought his '70 Custom 500. The only one missing is "Volume 4, Body".

Anybody got Volume 4 for sale? eBay has only one "complete set".

Reply to
TeGGer®