Help with obtaining a XJ factory Service manual

Sorry if this question has been asked about a million times....

Does anyone know where I can purchase a factory service manual for my 89 Cherokee LTD? I know that the exist because I've seen one at the local library.

I've done some searching and can't find a source, although I've seen DVD's for sale that supposedly contain the factory service manual. A DVD copy would be fine - anyone have any experience with a DVD copy and if so, do you have a recommended source?

PS: The copy that I've see in the library has a separate volume for electrical stuff - is that the only what the service manuals comes - separate mechanical and electrical volumes?

Thanks for any advice.

Reply to
NT

Sorry if this question has been asked about a million times....

Does anyone know where I can purchase a factory service manual for my 89 Cherokee LTD? I know that the exist because I've seen one at the local library.

I've done some searching and can't find a source, although I've seen DVD's for sale that supposedly contain the factory service manual. A DVD copy would be fine - anyone have any experience with a DVD copy and if so, do you have a recommended source?

PS: The copy that I've see in the library has a separate volume for electrical stuff - is that the only what the service manuals comes - separate mechanical and electrical volumes?

Thanks for any advice.

Reply to
NT

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

"NT" wrote in news:5Y5fh.5916$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe13.lga:

XS11E

hi Guys:

Thanks for the suggestions but I couldn't actually find a service manual for an 98 Cherokee LTD at any of those sites. Maybe I looked in the wrong place? Any advice appreciated. Thanks.

Reply to
NT

What 'are' you driving?

A freakin 89 or a 98?

I have the manuals for an 88 in pdf format.

Mike

Mike Romain

Mike,

He never mentions it being a 98, only an 89. Can you send me the .pdf's for the 88? carlREMOVEsaiyed at hotmail doooooooooot com

Thanks,

Carl

Carl

Hi Mike:

Gee wiz! Dyslexics Untie!

Sorry, it is an 89. I have a feeling that the 88 is probably pretty close to an 89, no?

Thanks again.

Reply to
NT

Hi Mike:

Gee wiz! Dyslexics Untie!

Sorry, it is an 89. I have a feeling that the 88 is probably pretty close to an 89, no?

Thanks again.

Reply to
NT

My mistake, saw it in a later post.

Carl

Carl

The FSM is in zip format, the wiring diagram I have is in pdf. Both are from Bill H. I believe.

What is your email or just drop me one and I will reply to that. Mine is a valid one in my header.

Mike

NT wrote:

Mike Romain

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

The problem is the '88 XJ manual is almost 13 mb...

Reply to
billy ray

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Ok, I uploaded both the FSM and the wiring diagram for an 88 XJ.

I think I did it right....

Mike

Mike Romain

Done. I uploaded both.

Mike

Mike Romain

Got It. Thanks fellas. Mike, please disregard my email. Thanks again.

Reply to
NT

Got It. Thanks fellas. Mike, please disregard my email. Thanks again.

Reply to
NT

HELLO styx here, i to have an 89 could you please send me a link to your manual aswell thanx so snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to