Re: I have a 1988 f150 and it is smoking what do you think it is?

is it on fire ?. now how about some more information .

Carl Reaves wrote:

Reply to
atec77

Dam tobacco companies. First the Marlboro man. THen kids. Now F150's? WHen will it all stop ? ;)

Bob

Reply to
Bob Urz

Reply to
Claud Spinks

Reply to
Thomas Moats

If it's that funny sweet smelling stuff stand behind it and get a second hand high.

Reply to
I. Care

Doesn't work, thank God. People around me used to smoke all the time (OSHA would have a field day at that office) and I used to worry about this exact problem. But whatever dose I got, it wasn't enough to make me fail a drug test... so I guess I never got high.

Reply to
Lewin A.R.W. Edwards