Re: Truck bed coating

Body Shulz

st least that is what it is called...a rough paint type coating yo ucan spray on - see any good autobody paint supply.

chris

Does anyone know of a good competitor to the Rhino coating that I could do >my self. And if you have tried any let me know how it worked out for you. > >Thx, >~WRC > >-- >Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
Crispy

Life is hard. Life is harder when you're stupid.

Reply to
Chris P