Rear end swap

I have a 1970 LTD with a 351W. It has a 2.73 highway rear end. I was wondering if anyone knew what an easy swap would be that had a higher
gear. Some of the station wagons? Did any of them come with a higher ratio that would be a simple swap? I haven't been to any salvage yards or looked around much. I thought I'd ask here.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.