SLEEP DOG ADVICE RULES

An engine siezes from a lack of oil or coolant, or both, when the

>pistons and cylinder walls overheat and start melting, etc. The >mechanic pulled the head off the block and confirmed this? > >If not have the car towed to a competent mechanic.

I Agree choose one with a red seal on his ticket Proof that he meets government standards anyone else is just a HACK and wanna bee

h u r c

alberta automotive red seal alberta heavy duty red seal SAIT AST CVIP Ford master teck...lmfao like that one means anything

Reply to
unyness