Can't sleep

Damn. You'd think after a 600 mile round trip I'd be ready for bed, but for some reason I'm wired to f*ck. Good job I'm not going anywhere tomorrow...

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

I do that all the time - drive to exeter, work for six hours, drive home, can't sleep.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Happens to me. Four hours, 240 miles, get home at 10. No sleep. Head and body still want me to be driving.

Reply to
getbent

It's the concentration, I think. Body's ready for bed, but the brain's still buzzing. Alcohol usually works...

Nick

Reply to
NickD

I've tried that too. Even waited until I got home before I started drinking once, made no difference. ;)

Reply to
getbent