Sleepable on Ford Fusion?

I heard, but not sure, that the front seat seatback on a Ford Fusion can be lowered to a flat position and form a somewhat bed with the backseat? Is it true?

Is it just with certain models from a certain year?

Can it be done on both the driver-side seat and passenger-side seat?

I need frequent comfortable napping/sleep while driving. That's why I need this feature. Thanks.

Reply to
Camryowner

You really shouldn't be sleeping while driving.

Reply to
Tim J.

Haha! Sorry for mistyping. I mean when I want to take a rest on a long driving trip.

Reply to
Camryowner

On my '08 Fusion its just the passenger seat that folds flat. Odly enough, on my old '94 Saturn both seats fold flat!

Haha! Sorry for mistyping. I mean when I want to take a rest on a long driving trip.

Reply to
Fred

The best way to find out is go to a dealer and try it.

Reply to
Jeff