Spy shots of the next Fiesta

Spy shots of the next Fiesta are here

I know small cars are not big in the US, but these cars are popular in the UK due our narrower roads, and highly taxed fuel prices. The Fiesta is a great seller, but needs a face lift, as the current model is starting to look dated. Though from seeing these spy shots, I am not sure that this is the facelift I was expecting.

sjmassey

Josh S