SRS indicator lamp on 1997 F150

I replaced the heater core on my 1997 Ford F180. It was pretty straight forward and the replacement was successful, however I have generated another problem. The SRS light is on in the dash panel. All of the other electrical components are functioning properly.

Any suggestions??

Thank You, Terry

Reply to
tjmnewknee

Did you unplug one of the collision sensors, or the airbag module itself?

Reply to
larwe

tjmnewknee opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

Do you mean it's flashing?