Three year old transit

My tranny diesel is out of warranty (just out) I have a problem, the vehicle will not rev until I turn the key back off and on again. not sure where the fault lies can anybody help?

Fluke

Reply to
fluke

my transit is 13 months out of warranty and i have an intermitant problem where it loses about 99 of its 100hp when it rains. I have to date spent around £1000.00 on parts listed .Intake air temprature sensor,throttle control,turbo boost pressure sensor,new ford ecu also i have checked all wiring looms. anyone any suggestions ? please

Reply to
sneck