Toyota sales down in Europe! (everything exposed)

Well, we all know in Europe is a whole different ballgame where Toyota has real competition and drivers demand better performance. Their share of the market is a mere 5%, where in America they occupy half the parking lot of Walmart.

Let me tell you a real solution to this problem though: Allow FREE MARKETS to rule the land and bring in here any car made in the world, including India... Do they still go around with those mopeds on three wheels? I really love them! I'd compromise for their new microcar though. But please make our roads safe for small cars!

(I quote)

Leroy said Toyota's European sales were "not so good" in February, due to the impact of the recalls, which tied up Toyota deliveries for up to a week in some places, as well as uncertainty surrounding whether scrapping incentives would be extended in Italy and Greece - where ultimately they were not.

Sales are also way down in Germany, where Leroy said the trend is pointing to a slide in sales of 1 million this year, from 3.7 million to 2.7 million.

Analysts expect car sales in Europe overall to be down by 2 million this year.

THE WISE MONKEY SAYS

"If you must be in cage, at least make it fun. Sunroofs are good!"

TIBETAN MONKEY FAVORITE VEHICLE

TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with

FatterDumber& Happier Moe

Greece has never being part of the civilized world. ;)

The good thing about Europe is driving and the opportunity to ride a bicycle in many places, but politics are corrupt too.

Reply to
TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with

What do you and your friends think of Obama?

Reply to
FatterDumber& Happier Moe

In message , "TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with-the-Bag-of-Shit" writes

The BBC business Report say Toyota sells were up 42% in the first three months of this year.

Reply to
Clive

e "not so good" in February

I stopped listening the BBC when became so obviously biased in Iraq.

I look for my own sources in the Internet now. And a lot of people are speaking the truth here.

Reply to
TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with