Trans problems

I have a 2002 Focus SE. I love this car. Last summer trans jumped out of gear when in auto OD. Check engine advised bad cellenoid. Changed that out. This may have been what started a series of events. After this was done if I was driving for a while, bring car up to oper temp it would be fine till I came to a stop and as we came through the gears at about 28-3,000 rpms it would kick out. Turning off the auto OD I could drive around fine. If I went on the hwy ran about 4,000rpm for about a mile I could click back into auto OD and the car would be fine till I had to come off the gas. Through this whole winter it has been fine till one day in Feb that hit 60F. So it is a deffinate relation to OAT. Any ideas would be welcomed. I have also changed out the speed modulator valve. Sieb

Reply to
Sieb