Troubleshooting Alternator / Voltage Reg

alternator.

I still would have liked to have had time to do this job, the choice this time was waiting until I had time to fix a dead car or paying someone and keeping my work going.

Reply to
Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney

And you were farther ahead paying someone else to do the job than you would have been putting off your own work to do it yourself. That occaisionally happens even to me.

Reply to
clare

I know of more than one working mechanic who has paid someone else to repair their vehicle. I've done it, mainly because I just didn't want to work on my own vehicle after spinning wrenches all day. That and having the "spare time" to do the work never seemed to appear.

Reply to
Steve W.