American Experience: Tesla

No matter what you might think of his theories, he lead an interesting life.
American Experience Episode: Tesla PREMIERE NEW
S28, E01
Engineer and inventor Nikola Tesla's technology revolutionizes the electrical age of the 20th century.
HD CC TV-G
9:00 - 10:00 PM PBS
On Tue, 18 Oct 2016, RichA wrote:

I was going to post about it, and I just might have forgotten if you'd not posted.
The reality is he gets high travel for the less sound stuff, while of course he was very important in the growth of the electrical industry.
I did read a biography of him, though I don't remember much.
There was also Charles Proteus Steinmetz, I read about about him in elementary school "The Man Who Tamed Lightning", from Scholastic Books. But I think he got a PBS documentary at some point, I think in recent months I saw a listing for it (though it was probably a rerun then).
Michael
On Tuesday, 18 October 2016 19:28:13 UTC-4, Michael Black wrote:

The gadflies push the stuffed shirts to achieve.
In article <6e74504e-25a5-4a21-9c59-

Nope, people with money push...
I'm waiting for the first lawsuit where Tesla gets hammered because of one of their idiot drivers running on autopilot and killing people.
It's going to happen.
On Wed, 19 Oct 2016 08:03:21 +0200 (CEST), "Mike Grossman"

except that is a TOTALLY different Tesla. Nicola is dead a long time ago. The current Tesla has NOTHING to do with Nicola - or any other "Tesla" living or dead.
On Wed, 19 Oct 2016 17:34:07 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote in

Here's a good free Kindle book about Nicola Tesla (Amazon.com product link shortened)76957401&sr=1-2&keywords=tesla+man+out+of+time