WANTED: DEAD TRUCK good body

I am looking to buy a pickup to transplant a rebuilt engine(351) and tranny(C-6) into. I am wanting a body 85 or newer and preferably a super-cab or crewcab. Might consider a Bronco or possibly a classic truck body. 2WD or 4WD not too important. Would like it to be in decent shape so the neighbors won't throw stones at me for parking it on the street. Email me and pictures will be nice. I live in WA. state, so distance will be a consideration.

Remove the all of the dashes in the email to make it work... spam control snipped-for-privacy@mr-email.net

or reply to this thread though I don't get up here much.

Thanks, ~Dave

Reply to
nocares