What's the best one of upholstery glue for leather?

My 01 SEL has a minor issue with the leather cover under both rear windows. The edge of those covers are sticking out loosely because the glue is not working now. What would be the best upholstery glue for leather? I don't want to buy those crappy after-market glue to ruin my interior.

Thanks a lot.

Reply to
Procter

Unless Ford changed things, that's not leather, it's vinyl. Go to any auto part's store and they'll have adhesive just for that.

CJB

Reply to
CJB

Reply to