What was last year Tempo was made.

What was the last year that the Ford Tempo was produced..

Thanks Denny B

Reply to
Denny B

1994
Reply to
berkshire bill
1995 was the last model year for the, Tempo 1994 for the Topaz.

mike hunt

Denny B wrote:

Reply to
MelvinGibson

It was most definately 1994. 1994 was the last year that the Ford Tempo and Mercury Topaz were assembled. It was also the same year when Ford Motor Company introduced the Ford Contour and Mercury Mistique. Y2K was the last year the Ford Contour and Mercury Mistique were assembled.

~CyberWolf

Reply to
CyberWolf

Ford stopped building the Topaz at the end of the 1994 model run but they did indeed build a 1995 (P36) Ford 4cy Tempo GL 4dr, until the end of April of 1995, for fleets only. They also built a (P13) 4dr Escort for fleets, until 2002.

mike hunt

CyberWolf wrote:

Reply to
MelvinGibson

We've been sending customers away, we don't have a listing for '95 Tempo in Hollander. (I could also have bad eyesight ).

Bill

Reply to
berkshire bill

That's correct. That is also right about the time when Ford Motor Company started introducing the 1995 Mercury Mistique. Did you mean fleets as "car rental companies"?

~CyberWolf

Reply to
CyberWolf

Although car rental companies qualify to buy vehicles at the $400 fleet discount price, they comprise only a small percentage of fleet buyers. The big buyers are the long term fleets, generally corporations and governments that buy vehicles both cars and trucks as a 'tool' to use in their business. To rental car company's, cars are more comparable as their 'product,' and turned over annually.

mike hunt

Cyber Wolf wrote:

Reply to
BrickMason