WHERE CAN I FIND A WIRING DIAGRAM?

HELP! i need a wiring diagram for a 1996 ford ranger. one that is free on the internet that i can look at. becuz my rear lights dont work wen i turn my lights. and the blinkers dont work either. help me plz..thanks

Reply to
69vwdude
69vwdude opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

Lemme get this straight... your taillights, brake lights, rear turn signals and emergency flashers dont work, right?

And you have changed the bulbs?

I dont think you need a wiring diagram. You almost certainly have a bad ground in that harness and you have to physically trace that anyway.

First make sure the bed is grounded to the frame

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

I had my rear lights fail on a '95 Taurus. I changed a blown fuse myself, but that didn't fix the problem. So I took it into the shop and got a new headlight switch and part of wiring harness replaced (melted) This fixed problems for $246.00

-- [Default Signature]

Reply to
Max Power

Vehicle repair guides, chassis electrical lighting. Scroll down to fig.

  1. Hopefully the correct page will show up when you click the shortened link below.

I Care