who reads trouble codes in Florida - older guy needs help.

In Ohio, 'Auto Zone', an auto parts chain will read the trouble codes for free.

Is there a place in Florida that will do the same? Pops check engine light is on, car runs okay.

They seem to take of advantage of older folks in Florida at times or for things like this...hopefully he can get the code read and it will be something that can wait until he and mother make there summer migration north in a couple of weeks and I can take care of it for him...

It is a 2001 Gran marquis.

Thanks guys....

john

Reply to
Asadi

There are Auto Zone shops in Florida along with Pep Boys who will also read codes for free.

Reply to
Eric Toline

Duh, Doh

By this time I've already gathered the sense to look up Auto Zone on the net and discovered that one is located not two miles from where they live.

On the phone, I asked my poor, old, gray haired, plus seventy year old, mother if their are any Auto Zones in Florida....like she would know.

thanks....john

Reply to
Asadi