window defogger "Tab"?

Have bought a kit to glue tab for rear window defogger. Glue didn't stick (2 compoubnd epoxy)--I believe I used too much epoxy compound.

Anybody out there had any experience applying epoxy to repair a rear window defogger tab?

I would be interested in knowing "any tricks" to help me successfully re-attach this tab to the rear window heating element. (each time I try it costs $11.00)

Reply to
craig618

You might try superglue first to hold it in place, then apply the epoxy over it. Try cleaning the glass and foil in the area with rubbing alcohol first. Tom F.

Reply to
Tom F.