Winstar 2001: should the back bench be adjustable?

I bought my winstar from a used car dealer with no back bench. So the dealer order a matching bench. but I notice that that you can't adjust it forward or backward, like other winstars I have seen at the dealers. Do all winstars sports model 2001 have an adjustable bench? I called a few local dealer to ask that question, but each one I talk to tells me something different. Maybe the bench I have, is supposed to be a middle bench and not for the back? (from Canada, Ontario). thanks.

Reply to
lbbs

The middle bench is a two-seater and the back bench is a three seater, on my

2000 LX, the back seat adjusts.

Reply to
Dave Helland

My 1999, only the middle seat adjusts and both seat backs fold fwd. Does this help?

Reply to
Ace Clark

my 99 both seats adjust :)

Reply to