GM cash back incentives -canada

Right now GM has a 4500 cash rebate (non-stackable) or 0% financing. They also have $1500 fall bonus (which my dealer says I can't combine with the $4500. However, he says that I can combine a $1000 new grad incentive (just graduated from school) and a $500 24 test drive incentive.

I guess my question is, has anyone had any experience with this? Can I stack the 1000 school + the 500 test drive with the $4500 cash rebate? Can I stack all 4? Can I not stack anything with the $4500? Please let me know your experience. Thanks,

Rob

PS: This is for a Pontiac Sunfire in Ontario Canada if it makes a difffence.

GM cash back incentives -canada

Reply to
Rob B

I don't have experience with that particular promotion, but when I got my car in February I was able to use my GM "staff" discount, plus I got a $500 loyalty credit and a low lease rate.

From what they've offered you, take the $4500 rebate.

You also might want to check with another Pontiac dealer and see if the story is the same.

Brad

Reply to
Brad Clarke

Reply to
John

But for a Sunfire though...buy something with some quality. Go out in style with an Oldsmobile...

Reply to
Skep

The way they're dealing now.....demand it all.

I got my rendezvous for $2500 below invoice. That's just insane. They can't do that forever....