Subject Author Posted Replies

1996 Escort - gear shift lights burnt out
Hi, The lights that illuminate which gear my 1996 Ford Escort is in (e.g., P, R, N, D, etc.) recently burnt out. Is it relatively easy to disassemble the plastic console around the gear shift...
2
2

2005 Taurus runs rough/engine lite on
I had this in to the dealer and they said they "updated the computer" and should be fine. It's not so I have another appointment in the morning. They charged me the $59 labor charge which they will...
15
15

hose lookign funny
Hello again all! I have been diligantly working on the suggestions (any newcommers please don't hesitate to check out my other topics- I'll talk all the help I can get :) Two things I have noticed...
1
1

97 Taurus squealing noise that stops when brakes are tapped or held lightly, then comes back
Happens both in drive and in gear. The noise seems to come from the back Thanks for any insights !
1
1

unsafe 2006 ford freestar
I purchased my 2006 Ford Freestar back in May 2006, I had the vehicle for 3 days and The vehicles advance traction light came on and the vehicles brakes activated on there own so I took the van back...
25
25

Mondeo keyfob prob
hi all i got as 1998 r reg mondoe a while back and the batteries in the keyfob were flat so i replaced them. I reprogrammed the car as follows: - Insert the ignition key and turn from position II...

Check Engine Light Redux
You guys here recently helped me with a check engine light problem I had with my 96 Lincoln Town Car. (I appreciated the all of the advice, by the way.) I had Autozone check the codes and they came up...
6
6

TheBuyersNET.com - NEGOTIATE CARS, VACATIONS, TV's or JUST ANYTHING! JOIN FREE!
- a collective bargaining portal has been designed to help you network with people who are interested in getting bargain prices or deep discounts on products or services ranging from airline tickets,...

Ford to mortgage the farm

Where's the flying Pinto?
The only thing to save Ford, GM or Daimler-Chrysler will be to build cars the foreigners don't. That's the way to beat this game. As long as these three losers play catch up, the public will vote...
32
32

Thumping on gas pedal...
hello, lately as I have been driving, periodically i?ve noticed a thumping feeling on the gas pedal. This occurs during driving the car and when stopped and idleing, but it doesn?t happen all the...

89 Ranger 4x4 Not Engaging
I've got a 1989 Ford Ranger 4x4 that has the Touch Drive feature. It is currently not working. I know once you press 4x4 or 4 Wheel Low that it is supposed to actuate a motor that sits on the transfer...

99 Taurus Rear Bumper Cover
My wife backed out into traffic some time ago and was hit in the rear quarter panel. Apparently, there was only damage to the bumper cover itself. The actual bumper mechanism seems to be ok. So, my...
1
1

97 Taurus Power Seat
Hi all, I've got a 1997 Ford Taurus GL wagon. My driver's side power seat can move forward and back, the back of the seat can move up and down, and the front of the seat can move up and down....
1
1

looking for part numbers
Hi, have a 99 sable with 3.0L. Thought I had a bad heater core, but it seems the problem is just the hoses connected to it. Both upper and lower hoses are rubber that is crimp connected onto metal...
2
2