Tom:

I know you must know a heck of a lot more about this than I do but as far as this tranny getting damaged quickly,this car has been driven this way for two years.talked to the dealer here and he says that as long as you keep it out of OD and in normal drive it will be fine.Is it possible that damage has occurred but just very slowly?Anyway,I am picking up the part this afternoon.I appreciate the link and the info.That helped me out a bunch and I want to thank you.

Reply to
ToddPriest2