I need wiring diagrams x Escort '95

Please anybody can help me? I need wiring diagrams of Escort '95 SW. Thanks!! Ricardo from Florence Italy

Reply to
rikmay

I can mail you my Haynes manual ... I just got rid of my 95 Escort Wagon and don't need it anymore.

email me your address.

-BJ

Reply to
beta_jester

You should be able to buy the service manual on CD off eBay. If you are looking for something specific then post your request.

Reply to
Childfree Scott

Thank you! Realy, I have problems with the gasoline pump relay. When I turn on the AC, after some minutes releases (on-off-on-off-....) the relay of pump and the motor go off. I need the wiring diagrams of the pump and the AC for resolve the problem. Thanks at all and sorry for my bad english. Ricardo from Florence (Italy)

"Childfree Scott" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
rikmay

The engine is 1.8 DOHC 16V (105CV).