Blaupunkt AM/FM/CD/MP3/RDS single-disc unit

Ask For solution to change setting from US tu EU in a Blaupunkt AM/FM/CD/MP3/RDS single-disc unit, also via harware modification. Someone had schematic of this equipment? Pls help me, I have buy on e-bay from US this radio and in very beatiful for my Focus, but the sinto ( 0.2 Mhz step) is not good for use in Europe!

Many thanks in advance.

Gabriele Focus 1.8 TDci, Italy

Reply to
querty

I could do with this info as well, the .2 tuning is a pain.

Reply to
Orifice