broken handbrake cable

ford focus 1.8 zetec S reg.

Im a lady driver and wen I pull on the handbrake nothing happens. The local fitter said it'll cost 70 quid labour + parts. Can my hubby fix it ? Where if he could, would we get the parts ?

Carly

Reply to
ZoNeHeaD®

If he doesn't know if he can fix it (nor where to source whatever components he may need) then I am going to suggest that probably he cant...

Reply to
Richard Parkin