Door Locks

Hi,

I have the following problem on the lock system of my Ford Focus SW

2000 (Station Wagon 1.6 Zetec Guia). The car has an alarm system from factory

1-When I try to lock the doors with the remote control they lock and unlock

2-The same when I try to lock the car with the key on the drivers door

To lock the car I have to do the following:

1-Lock from inside the passenger door and then use the remote control for the other 3 doors

2-Lock with the key on passenger door. In this case I can close the 4 doors at once

The remove control is also hard to use. I have to push the lock button a few times to lock the doors. I disconnected the battery and the remote control worked fine for a couple of days. Any idea where the problem is?

TIA

Joao

Reply to
Joao Eliseu