engine block heater install on 05 focus

how can I install a engine block heater for my 05 focus myself? I went to the dealership for a price quote and they quoted me $400 plus the $87.39 I already paid for in parts. They said they need 4 hours to complete it and they have to removed and reinstall the exhaust manifold, exhaust cover, and the alternator as the enigine in the 05 has no freeze plug. It supposely has a place designed specifically for a block heater in the upper section of the block. any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Reply to
jw