Focus 1.6 Zetec (UK) - Radio not working...

Hi all

Had the car valeted this afternoon. Radio was working fine on the way there, but when I picked it up, the radio won't switch on..

Can't find any help on the internet - does anyone know what's wrong with it?

Thanks in advance ;-)

Reply to
Mr Clive

Is the removable security panel clipped in properly?

I often dislodge mine when I clean the interior.

HTH

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan