Where is the Top Tether Anchor Point?

I have a UK Focus with ISOFIX (LATCH) car seat attachments which I have been using for the last year with a rear-facing Britax seat. No problem

- works well.

However I have now bought a new forward facing Britax Duo and Britax advises the use of a top tether. So I bought the top tether kit and have now tried to install it. The Britax manual says to look in the vehicle manual for top tether anchor points. The Ford manual states that the top tether anchor points are clearly marked with a "Pictogram" in the boot floor.

I can't find them.

I can find four rather weak looking anchor points which look like they're for some sort of cargo net, but nothing as described.

Does anybody know?

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
colin_a_marshall