HELP Please!!

I have recently bought a Ford Focus (2005 model) and it has a Sony CD/MP3 double din head unit in it, but I cant find out what model number it is as I want to purchase a cd changer for it. Ideally I was looking at getting the Sony CDX-T70MX. The head unit is an optional extra on certain models over here (UK) but in none of the leaflets/information does it give a model number, it just says "Sony Audio System". Any help would be much appreciated

Reply to
Dazzmandoo