Manual and dacumentation for Ford Focus ZX4 ST 2.3L

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for a manual book for that Ford Focus Model.I live in Europe and I bought this car as used - so it was not equiped with a book. If someone could help me with sendig maybe pdf or just suggest me where can I get that book (my local Ford dealer was not able to hel me).

I will be grateful for any help,

Best regards,

Konrad

Reply to
konrad.szychta

Try Ebay

Reply to
You Rang?

On 4 Sep 2006 02:26:56 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote Re Manual and dacumentation for Ford Focus ZX4 ST 2.3L:

You can try here:

but I don't know if they have the manuals for the European Fords.

Reply to
Vic Dura