Manufacturing site ?

I have a 2005 Focus. Is there any way to find out in which country it was manufactured ?

-Nick

Reply to
Nick the Greek

Found this:

I remember something about the first number, althought 1-4 meaning manufactured in usa, they different in % manufactured in the usa.

USA USA, or USA Canada, or USA Mexico

Just google and you should find.

hth,

tom @

The Real Tom

That URL isn't working. Thanks anwyay, I'll have to search a bit more since I'm in Europe and that 1-4 doesn't apply to me.

-Nick

Reply to
Nick the Greek

In alt.autos.ford.focus Nick the Greek :

[..]

We had a thread about it here:

Michael Heiming
[snip}