miles per gallon??

I have a 2001 se 4 door and was wondering what everyone else is getting as far as mileage... I average about 30 or so, depending on my weekly travels. also just had my fuel delivery module replaced because of the recall on them and wondered if that affected my mileage as well.

Reply to
The Saltman

I have a 2003 SE 4d. I average about 30 - 32 depending on what type of driving that I'm doing. If pure highway I've gotten 37 mpg. On pure street I've gotten as low as 23.

Also depends on what gas I get. It seems like the so called "cleaner burning" fuels give me poor mileage compared to the generic gasolines. Racetrac Gasoline gives me the best mileage.

Reply to
Arky

In message , The Saltman writes

Depends on the engine size. I get around 40mpg from my 1.6.

Your fuel pump module change won't have any effect on your usage.

Reply to
Paul Giverin

ive gotten almost 40 on the highway in my svt and that was with the car loaded down...in the city its a different story tho...the reason i could get

40 is id stick it in 6th gear and be done with it
Reply to
Chris